Saturday, April 24, 2010

My paintings

Here you can see my different paintings from oil pastels and watercolor.

My very first attempt on oil pastel. Good thing it didn't turn out bad (I guess) but it didn't turn out clean either. =p
Teddy bear

This one is made of watercolor. I found this picture in the internet and painted it. I think it turned out pretty nice.
Lovebirds
A lone rose. Made also of watercolor.

Single rose
This is my second attempt on oil pastel. I gave this to my girlfriend in our first Valentine together.
Moonlight lovers

3 roses for my baby. I gave this to my girlfriend before I left the company we are working together. It's a remembrance and this has a meaning.

3 roses for my baby

*** Violet rose ***
A violet rose represents love at first sight. It represents elegance, enchantment, fantasy and dignity.
*** Red rose ***
Red roses say "I Love You" and also stands for respect and courage.
*** Yellow rose ***
Yellow roses usually stands for joy and gladness, but can also say "try to care".

2 comments:

  1. aww, bat wala ung oil? i'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe... ihihiwalay ko yun ng entry kasi bday gift ko yun sau eh... =)

    ReplyDelete