Saturday, April 24, 2010

My Portraits

As I had promised, I'm gonna post my artworks, so here they are:

My very first portrait (actually meron na din iba pa since nung bata pa ako pero ito ung considered ko as serious sketching na talaga).


Alicia Silverstone


Then, one of my favorite singers. Powerful voice!

Mariah Carey


Another on of my favorite RnB singers. A very soulful voice.

Alicia Keys

A local artist here.

Roxanne Barcelo

And a local artist in Korea. I've seen here in one of her tagalized korean drama in ABS-CBN.

Jeong Ryeo Won


And of course my girlfriend. I love you! =)

My girlfriend =)


I haven't made a portait for quite a while now but I might be trying to make my parents one. And that won't be the end. It's just the beginning so wait for my future portraits. =)

3 comments:

  1. wow! galing galing ng honey ko! (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe... sino yung last sa post??? ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marion,

    I'd like to contact you to discuss a possible career opportunity. Hope you can drop me an e-mail at ptanada.bole@gmail.com.

    Regards,
    Paula

    ReplyDelete