Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Lunch-out with my GF's family

After picking up my gf's parents from their sunday service we took our lunch in Marina at Timog, Q.C. It's my first time here (in timog i mean, not in Marina) and the place is nice. They have an open space for dining and for band performers, and a separate airconditioned dining room if you want to stay away from the heat of the sun.
Marina's front gate
Menu List

Sinamak (Spiced Vinegar)

my gf's brother (Bonyat) w/ their parents

and of course us
We were able to catch the promo - bottomless rice for every order of ala carte, which lasts until 2PM so we ordered 1 platter of plain rice for the oldies and 1 platter of adobo rice for us kiddies ;p. We were supposed to try their bagoong rice but was not able to since we were already full.
adobo rice

Anyway, we got Sinigang sa Batuan, Pork Sisig and Baked Oysters for our dishes and they're all yummy.
Sinigang sa Batuan
Pork Sisig
Baked Oysters

I'm so glad I was able to spend time with my gf and her family and it made me feel like I do belong. It's a great treat that Sunday and we really had our stomachs full.

1 comment: