Friday, April 2, 2010

My tools on expressing my creative side

ART is always expressed using lots of different medium today. I have tried various medium myself trying to find out the one I'm most comfortable with. Ranging from a simple pencil of course to paint tubes. As of today I have tried charcoal and colored pencils, oil pastels (which I haven't ventured that much yet), watercolors, and oil paint.

Here are sample "tools" that I use in creating Art:


Faber-Castell Colored Pencils

My Faber-Castell Colored-Pencils. I use them in making portraits. Sample of which I will show in later posts.

Oil paint tubes

Here is a set of cheap oil paint tubes I bought in National Bookstore. I bought this because it will only be my first time using this medium so as an experiment, I got this one. The result of this, I will show in my later posts.

Any medium can be used in painting or sketching. It doesn't matter if the output won't turn out great. What matters is that you enjoy what you do and you're comfortable in what you're using. You experiment and create your own style.

No comments:

Post a Comment