Monday, October 25, 2010

Mont Albo massage

With all the stress work and other physical activities can bring to our body we need to pamper it once in a while. It is one way to give back to our bodies so that it won't give up on us someday. A good massage will do ease much of our tired muscles that will definitely make our body feel great and revitalized.

Enough said, we went to try out Mont Albo Massage Hut in Parksquare, Ayala Center(across Glorietta/SM Makati and Dusit Thani and beside Dragon Wok restaurant) and try their specialty, Hilot with Bentosa. This was my first time while this is the second for my girlfriend. She brought me here cause she said I will definitely like it here. I really love Hilot as it relaxes muscles and that is what I always wanted.

It's a full body massage so naturally we were only left with our underwear on. I laid flat on my back and the therapist started to press and rub my back with her palms, fingers and elbow (I'm not sure if I'm right about this cause I'm on my back right, haha). It went on for I think almost 20mins and I really loved it. I have always wanted to have it concentrated on my back and I found it here.

After that it's time for the Bentosa (suction cup). Since this is my first time, I twitch whenever I hear the lighter being lit up and a cold object being placed in my back. Maybe it's the anticipation hahaha. 8 glasses were vacuumed by using I don't know if it's a candle or something else and then placed on specific acupuncture points of my back and suck the air away. I felt a slight tingling sensation at first but translated to just warm feeling afterwards. While leaving the glasses on my back the therapist massaged my lower extremities(thighs, legs and feet). It stayed on my back for at least 10-15mins and another set of massage routine was performed on my back upon its removal.

Arms are massaged afterwards. Now it's time to lie on my back. Massaged was performed first on my face and head. It was good. Then my arms again together with the chest area. Then last are the lower extremities again with some stretching.

I think they used coconut oil on the massage. It was a great feeling after the massage. I'm definitely going back there. Massage only cost P350 and an additional P80 for the bentosa. Truly affordable and much worth it. A highly recommended massage spa for those enthusiasts out there.

I was not able to take pictures so just go over on these links.


1 comment:

  1. Already tried their Swedish massage with Ventosa and I like it! I might go back for more esp now that they had an offer at Metrodeal! Mont Albo Spa

    ReplyDelete